Our client is a US listed MNC, specializes in internet connection and related services operates globally leading by market share with more than 175 data centers in 44 metropolitan areas in 22 countries on 5 continents.
As the Enterprise Account Manager (EAM), your goal is to accelerate The Company growth in market share and revenue of the business in Singapore and the rest of the international offices. You will have the experience and understanding of how to penetrate and grow client accounts in the region by acquiring new customers that best fit The Company's profile and gain new business, develop long term relationships especially through partnership engagements. Account planning, strategic selling skills, and strong technical acumen are required for success in this position.
The EAM in this role will execute a sales strategy within an assigned region, drive revenue growth, and develop new customers into one or more of the Company targeted Ecosystems verticals such as Telco and System integrator Telco’s, Network, System Integrator and Cloud Service Providers. They will work in partnership with the Sales team in the region and will carry a quota.
The right candidate will possess a combination of strong partner management experience, an understanding of business development, pipeline management, and sales team education and motivation around partner services.
- Establish relationships with new customers and secure contracts with new and existing customers that achieve assigned sales quotas and targets.
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales (which includes from Stage 1 qualification, developing solution, presentation to negotiation of contracts and deal for closure).
- Prospect for potential customers using various direct methods such as cold calling and face to face meetings, and indirect methods such as networking (this is often accompanied by an identification of the territory in which the AE will prospect) and sell the "The Company" value proposition to manage customer acquisition process throughout sales cycle
- Qualify prospects against company criteria for ideal customers and sales
- Consult with prospect about business challenges and requirements, as well as the range of options and cost benefits of each.
- Maintain a high level of relevant domain knowledge in IT Trends in order to have meaningful conversations with prospects.
- Make presentations to customers, senior managers and decision makers
- Draft and deliver proposals
- Work with technical staff and product specialists where required to address customer requirements
- Develop and maintain territory plans which outline how sales targets will be met on an ongoing basis
- Develop and maintain key account plans that identify opportunities for company to deliver value, strategic motivators, main stakeholders, buying processes and forecasted sales
- Report on sales activity (experience using Salesforce is a plus point)
- Keep detailed notes on prospect and customer interactions (include frequency – daily is ideal for accuracy)
- Provide forecasts on best case and most likely sales volumes over relevant time periods
- Work with delivery teams to proactively address problems
- Cultivate strong relationships with third party and partner companies that may be required to deliver full solutions to customers
- Provide feedback to sales management on ways to increase pipeline, enhance sales, and improve company brand and reputation
- Provide feedback to company management on market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending company offerings
- Identify sales support requirements and work with marketing to develop improve sales tools
- Be a positive representative of the company and its brand in the marketplace
- Conduct all sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity.
- Degree holder or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years in sales, preferably in telecommunications or IT industry
- Prior sales experience in selling to service providers or large MNC is a plus point.
- Prior working experience in MNC sales organization
- Good communication skill in English and Mandarin.
- Good presentation skill
- Excellent communication and customer interaction skills
- Able to work well under pressure, and with team members in other parts of the organization
- Computer knowledge, familiar with Microsoft Office