Our client is an US Software vendor who developed software to adapt to Robotic Process Automation (RPA) technology. They are now one of the market leaders in RPA technology with operations in over 90 countries.
- Attain sales targets for regional territory assigned sales.
- Determine and hire new channel partners.
- Develop current channel partner relationships.
- Manage and Develop as required partner toolkit to drive regional sales competencies within the partners.
- Deliver partner sales training sessions as required
- Liaise and Assist Partner Marketing to drive partner marketing plans and events.
- Assist partners field sales persons on sales opportunities.
- Handle Partner relationships across all levels and functions.
- Strategize on opportunistic partnerships.
- Determine companies to be partnered with for product selling.
- Strategize around partner management and build sales through partners.
- Assist partners to sell to customers.
- Develop materials needed by partners to sell products.
- Strategize, understand and capitalize for partner to play in market space.
- Ensure partners comply with contract terms.
- At least 5 -8 years of successful enterprise Software technology sales experience is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Previous channel sales experience working for or calling on a Tier 1 or Tier 2 business partner is highly preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication/presentation skills required.
- Must have strong interpersonal and communications skills and the ability to manage multiple complex sales engagements.
- Solid financial acumen and financial management skills.
- Pre-Sales and or Consulting Delivery Experience would be desirable.
- Solid experience using SFDC.
- Approximate travel 50%+.
- Customer Centric Selling
- Solution Selling
- Spin Selling
- Challenger Sales
- Collaborative Market Development