Our client is a Business Experience software vendor who acquires all experience data, allowing clients to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on a single platform offering. They are starting up their presence for SEA and hiring a team of highly driven, motivated game changers to educate and enable new solutions to the market.
This position is to cover Indonesia markets based in Singapore.
- Acquiring clients, negotiating, and selling our client's Research Software platform via a variety of approach including and not limiting to online research, emailer campaigns, cold calls, referrals
- Comfortable to target audience such as marketing and research executives of Fortune 500 companies, governments NPOs and/or academic institutions
- Leading potential clients to an understanding of the options or solutions that are applicable to their situation, demonstrating how features and benefits match their needs
- Demonstrate face to face or via web conference the solution offerings to the stakeholders involved and handling customer's concerns and objections helping them to see the value in the software
- Min 5 years sales experience in a tech software environment would be ideal
- Ability to handle customer objections and sell over various mediums of communications; Experience with cold calling
- Strong work ethic
- Communication written and spoken skill English and Bahasa Indonesian
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
Good to have
- Experience using Salesforce.com