A leader in application security solutions with a mission is in enabling organizations to secure applications from the start, reducing risk and cost along the way. Their platforms offer maximum application security for software developers and security experts throughout the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
Recognised as one of Gartner’s “Cool Vendors in Application Security”and they have been named a Leader in the Gartner 2018 Magic Quadrant for Application Security Testing!
They are hiring a Customer Success Manager Team Lead to join their team.
Customer Success Managers (CSM) are critical to Client’s relationships with their customers. They are responsible to ensure that customers successfully on-board, adopt, and maintain Client’s solutions and continue to renew their licenses year-over-year. CSMs are highly motivated and skilled customer relationship builders who drive adoption of our solutions, generate referrals, identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities, drive customer loyalty, and secure long-term relationships. CSM serves as the customers' advocate within Company, and strives to understand their needs and how Company can help them achieve their goals.
As a Team Leader in the Customer Success group, you will be responsible for hiring, training, coaching, and leading a team of new and established Customer Success Managers in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
In this role, you will work closely with many internal stakeholders to help build and guide a team of Customer Success Managers, improve customer retention and help increase the footprint of Client within their customer base. As part of a customer success-focused, results-driven organization, you will also be responsible for driving sustainable, long-term customer value.
- Serve as a coach and a leader, helping to develop the skills of your team so they are able to achieve their career goals
- Actively lead renewal activities (Quote Generating, Pipeline Management, Order Forecasting, Order Processing)
- Supporting and directing new and experienced CSMs in strategies to build lasting relationships with customers
- Manage day-to-day operations, performance management, and growth of team members
- Display an ability to build confidence and trust in your direct reports.
- Maintain a high level of team engagement and motivation.
- Actively identify areas for innovation and improvement within the CSM Team
- Develop and maintain strong cross-departmental relationships.
- Help drive customer awareness of product features and Client’s services to maximize the adoption and realized value of their purchased solutions
- Coordinate with recruiting and internal teams to recruit, hire, and train new team members.
- Shown leadership ability to influence, develop and empower employees to achieve their best
- Experience working effectively with all levels of management
- 3 years’ experience as a manager
- Experience handling customer escalations
- Previous experience in leading sales cycles (especially renewals) - MUST
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Customer Success Management, Account Management in a software company
- Proven technical skills with the ability to understand customer's challenges/needs and advise on best practices
- B.Sc. – Computer Science/Industrial Engineering or equivalent
- Creative problem solver.
- Ability to discuss the Client’s product and overall SAST environment at a business & technical levels
- Detail-oriented – able to capture proper information correctly and accurately.
- Exceptional multi-tasking abilities and organization skills.
- Ability to connect and build long-lasting relationships with customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com is an advantage
- Ability to adopt and effectively use other platforms and solutions, as needed