Our client is expanding tehir Channel and Sales team, and they are looking for a driven Partner Development Manager based in Singapore to be part of their regional Channels team.
As a Partner Development Manager, you will be responsible for growing the partner network in the region. You will evangelize benefits on adopting a low-code platform to drive digital transformation, act as a key point of contact for regional partners, ensuring that they are able to deliver process-driven applications to customers.
We are looking for candidates with proven records working with channels or partners in enterprise software, and have the ability to drive the adoption of our client’s solutions within their customer community.
In return, we will ensure that you gain access to all the skills and knowledge to become a product expert and help their partners solve customer’s business problems our their solutions.
You will be an individual contributor in the team and report to the regional Sales leader.
What you’ll be doing as a member of the team:
- Engage, activate, enable, ramp up and manage partners in the sales and implementation of solutions in Digital Process Automation/BPM space.
- Define the optimum partner engagement methodology.
- Track and chart the ROI and value of partnerships
- Build the right relationships across all levels of the partner firm to create maximum value.
- Support sales activities such as webcasts, roadshows, contract negotiations
- Increase partner driven sales by establishing alignment between Sales Team and the partner organization via activities such as: Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs), joint account mapping, regular pipeline review and forecast, solution definition and alignment with the company’s go-to-market strategy.
- Work directly with marketing team to develop channel marketing program, including enhanced partner website portal, partner product certification and training, collateral, etc.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- More than 5 years of software channel sales/ enablement experience in the SE Asia region.
- Domain knowledge on low-code platforms/BPM/RPA will be ideal.
- Previous experience selling technology and/or cloud based solutions preferred.
- Demonstrated track record as a top performer throughout your career.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor's Degree with a technical or business focus preferred