Our client is an US Software vendor who developed software to adapt to Robotic Process Automation (RPA) technology. They are now one of the market leaders in RPA technology with operations in over 90 countries.
This is the first Greater China Product Trainer for the company, base in Hong Kong in the Training and certification Organisation.
- Assist in the development and design of new instructor led training/technology initiatives including documentation, training, coordination, rollout and evaluation
- Participate in research of product training curricula development, planning, and implementation
- Work with subject matter experts to collect and collate information to design and develop learning modules
- Research, prepare and maintain all training lesson plans.
- Develop and maintain expertise in all products with hands-on skills.
- Interaction with all departments for various tasks.
- Update and revise current training materials to incorporate changes in product features and capabilities.
- Give presentation in front of programmers, developers and testers.
- Training audiences can be major universities, customers and Internal stakeholders.
- Travel to China often.
- Min 6-8 years of training and facilitation experience in software industry
- Valid technical degree or relevant work experience required
- Should have lead a team of trainers in the past.
- Experience of training operations is a plus
- Should have knowledge of content development and E-learning.
- Experience in conducting Software Product Technical Training for customers and partners
- Experience in handling global customers at all levels.
- Excellent presentation skills, communication, and writing skills
- Previous experience on any RPA tool desired
- Experience working within the software market or ERP.
- Experience in infrastructure solutions both on premise and cloud.
- Able to perform basic coding.
- Ability to speak Mandarin.
GOOD TO HAVE
- Preferred coding experience in one or more of the following languages, C++, Java, .Net, PHP, etc.