Our client is an US Software vendor who developed software to adapt to Robotic Process Automation (RPA) technology. They are now one of the market leaders in RPA technology with operations in over 90 countries.
As a Director/Manager of Cognitive Sales, you have a proven sales record of working in direct sales to build successful software sales relationships to Enterprise clients.
You are comfortable leading direct sales efforts and evangelizing the new digital workforce directly to our customers. Customers will expect you to champion the innovative power of Cognitive Technologies to make their respective organizations more productive and collaborative.
With a passion for automation, you will be leading efforts to show how Cognitive Technologies can transform Enterprises and entire industries by automating and integrating complex processes.
- As a member of the Cognitive Sales Team, you will develop and execute plans and strategies to achieve revenue goals, growth and market share with your clients throughout Korea. You will coordinate with customers to approach accounts strategically. You will apply best-in-class sales skills to manage inbound activity and drive outbound outreach to target prospects.
- You will work as part of Cognitive Sales Team to ensure we engage effectively with our customers to insure ongoing growth and to create and maintain a continuous culture of success and achievement.
- You will be sufficiently familiar with our product and technology to engage in thoughtful product discussions and hands-on demonstrations to decision makers and stakeholders.
- A large majority of your time will be customer facing. You will measure the pulse of the market in general, manage customer expectations and communicate relevant information back to the organization through regular interactions with Marketing, Products, and Global Services.
- Maintain accurate, predictable forecasts, and drive continuous improvement and training around the sales process.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Prior RPA experience is desired.
- Strong technical aptitude
- More than 5 years of work experience with Enterprise Software sales
- More than 2 years of start-up experience
- Experience working cross-functionally
- Up to 30-50% travel required for this job
GOOD TO HAVE
- Deeper understanding of software technology
- Undergraduate degree in Engineering, with some Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Prior experience in automation technology