The Company has been inventing the future through an innovative mindset and leading the way in data-driven solutions for over 100 years. They have met with an urgent and fast-growing demand that combines technology, intellectual property, and industry knowledge to deliver data-management solutions. Their company is positioned to continue to deliver extraordinary outcomes that help enterprises improve their customers’ experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of businesses. They drive advantages for their clients by combining IT, operational technology (OT), and domain expertise.
You are responsible to generate sales for the defined strategic account, such as Healthcare/Public Sector including Government-Linked Companies in Singapore and maintain a strong positive relationship with the prospects. He/She is responsible to generate, maintain and further develop sales forecasts for allocated prospects/customer accounts. The role is responsible to develop, manage and maintain strong account relationships with prospects/customers in the Healthcare/Public Sector.
Good understanding of Healthcare / Public Sector knowledge, Analytics/ application & cloud modernization and Application managed services.
- Manage accounts including the entire sales process from business development, prospecting and qualifications through negotiations and signing the deal
- Develop and execute the client account strategy that clearly defines how the company will help the client grow and differentiate itself
- Participate and coordinate the appropriate pre-sales, professional services and resources to successfully close the deal with clients, at the same time conforming to mandatory company processes
- Responsible for ensuring profit and client satisfaction for accounts
- Negotiate and close terms and conditions of agreements to deliver win-win solution for both clients and company
- Represent the clients to communicate their needs to relevant departments in the organization
- Ensure client readiness for products and services and successful solution installation
- Drive the closure of deals through demonstration, presentation and sales of value proposition
- Oversee the process from sourcing and proposing to closing of business deals.
- You would have a keen eye on upcoming new tech with your market knowledge and exposure to events.
- Network and be involved in professional organizations to keep updated in the Healthcare / Public sector.
- Degree in Computer Engineering or Information Technology or Marketing or related disciplines
- At least 10 years’ sales experience in IT solutions and services
- Good written and verbal communication skills with the ability to clearly present solutions and services information at one to one or group presentation
- Resulted oriented with the ability to work independently
- Outgoing and pleasant personality
- Comfortable to work with all levels of the customer organization up to Senior Management and C-Level
- Key abilities in relationship building and consultative approach to business
- Creative and entrepreneurial
- Good listening Skills / humility
- Culture Sensitivities / local experience
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Strong network in Healthcare / Public sector accounts in Singapore.
- Positive can-do attitude
- Collaborative and a team player
- Demonstrates good consulting hygiene
- Systematic and focused approach to working
- Confident and comfortable with client’s interactions
- Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently