Is one of the largest cloud computing and virtualization software and services company.
They are looking for a Regional Load Balancing Sales Manager SEA/Korea to drive sales strategy, focus on top accounts and establish sales cadence with the corporate account team.
The position within the Networking & Security team is responsible for a coordinated sales strategy with internal and external sales team. The mission is to disrupt the current Load Balancing Market and drive the adoption of client’s Advanced Load Balancing Solutions within a set of accounts in a specific geographic area.
Required background and skills:
- 5+ years of above quota sales experience in the Networking and Load Balancing Industry
- Prior experience selling advanced load balancing including WAF
- Practical knowledge of networking solutions and technologies
- Experience selling to Commercial or Enterprise accounts
- Experience selling or working in an overlay or product sales specialist capacity as well as both a direct and an indirect or channel driven model
- Experience directing a team of professionals in sales campaigns that include sales executives, field SE’s, Inside Sales, Field Marketing, Services, etc.
- Consistent track record of success selling in a competitive environment
- Self-motivated to deliver above sales goals
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated Leadership abilities
- Individuals who embody values of humility, compassion, teamwork above isolationism, respectfulness, integrity, and good-natured fun.
- Experience with new product introductions
- BA/BS degree or higher