Our client is one of the leaders in the Cybersecurity space over the past decade, serving Fortune 100 companies globally.
They are hiring a Security Services Director APJ to provide leadership and guidance to the APJ Security Services team in support of enterprise security software sales business. The Director will manage a team of security services engineers & consultants. He will manage a variety of tasks within the professional services sales cycle to ensure the successful delivery of the customers objectives and provide best practice and consulting services guidance.
This role will report to the VP, Security Services and work closely with the APJ sales, channels, and solutions engineers’ team.
- Coach and develop an assigned team of engineers and consultants, providing performance management, development planning and technical delivery. (Lead by example)
- Manage Service Delivery Process & Escalations
- Proactively seek out new security services opportunities within prospective accounts and current active customer.
- Able to present technical and security service value proposition effectively.
- Ensure the success of customer service engagement.
- Manage workload of teammates by ensuring adequate service delivery coverage in all situations
- Acts as the point of escalation for the team, providing necessary guidance on issues that might arise.
- Respond to requests from both internal and external customers/clients
- Attend meetings with Sales Team, SE Management Team and Account Executives to strengthen relationships and identify incremental business opportunities
- Communicate all best practices and learnings gained to/from the field
- Become a subject matter expert on Identity Security and Privileged Access Security Solutions
- Plan, organize and direct the activities of the APJ Security Services team.
- Attract, develop, and retain high-performing security service engineers and consultants
- 10 or more years of experience working in a professional services capacity/ technical role deploying enterprise software with a software vendor.
- 5 or more years successful history of working with and managing a team of professional services engineers and consultants
- Successful record and experience managing complex delivery projects to meet customers objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate teams to deliver exceptional results and ability to achieve results through others is critical
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, including presentation skills to all roles, ranging from IT to C-Level executives
- Drive for action plans, ownership, and results
- MIS/Computer Science Degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to multi-task and to work in a dynamic, fast-changing entrepreneurial environment
- A smart, bold but humble attitude to work collaboratively across the organization