Our client specializing in security ratings and risk assessment is looking for a dynamic VP Sales to drive the strategic growth in APAC .
- Development and execution of a comprehensive GTM strategy in agreed upon APAC markets.
- Assist in the execution of key functions including Marketing, Channel, Customer Success and Engineering within the region.
- Create and build sales budgets and forecasts, including critical headcount requirements to support the Plan.
- Lead and motivate geographically dispersed Sales Executives to stretch and exceed sales quotas, while sustaining positive morale and cross-departmental relations.
- Responsible for regional leadership support and engagement with critical partners, customers and prospects.
- Responsible for contract negotiation, and hands on sales input, execution, and support to prospects as needed to deliver results.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 10+ years or more of combined multi-territory software sales leadership success experience.
- Must have the ability to lead and drive Sales strategy and vision for a mission-critical suite of products delivered via a Software as a Service (SaaS) model
- Must have exceptional verbal communication skills in presentations, influencing others,relationship building and sales closure.
- Must have excellent product demonstration skills, and a proven basic understanding of software operating systems, platforms and networks.
- Must have experience with a recognized selling/forecasting methodology
- Must have proven quota over-achiever with specific ability to sell to high ranking executives
- Must have the ability to travel 50% or as needed
- Must have experience managing a sales team with the proven ability to create organizational structures, attract and retain talent, and to make, as necessary, critical staff decisions.
- Must have a proven track record of closing large, complex deals directly with senior client executives.
- Must have exceptional management experience in developing and executing sales strategies, tactics, plans, processes, systems and programs.
- Must have a proven ability to respond effectively to market direction, customer needs and major competitors’ positions.