Our client is a technology company which aims to provide artificial intelligence platforms to help enterprises solve their most challenging business problems. The client was established in 2012 by a passionate team of computer scientists and engineers with expertise in AI, data analysis, distributed systems, and marketing.
About the role
The Manager of Enterprise Solution Sales is responsible for selling and up-selling company's Enterprise Solutions to new and existing clients and providing service in support of team revenue goals.
Task of the role
· Responsible for enterprise solutions products of the company, self-managing the entire sales process from prospecting, qualification to negotiation and closure;
· Become an expert with our product suite, able to deliver standard and customized presentations of SaaS enterprise AI solutions and Demos to business management.
· Involves getting deeper penetration of company’s AI and Data solutions across large accounts, developing these accounts from scratch and making them a strategic partner.
· Build relationships with C Level executives across the key accounts and selling the our story and solutions.
· Maintain a healthy sales pipeline, and closure forecast.
· Prepares business proposals and quotations as required.
· Work with other departments to create and finalize contracts and set integration schedules for products and services
· Follows up with customers to track satisfaction levels and to discover additional revenue opportunities.
· Enterprise software sales experience; ideally SaaS based offerings in Analytics, DMP or Marketing systems
· Well versed with digital marketing industry and trend
· Ability to communicate technical and business concepts effectively to customer’s mid/senior management as well as C-level executives
· Self-motivated, able to adapt to an ambiguous, fast paced sales environment
· A proven track record of driving and closing enterprise deals.
· Knowledge of Thailand enterprise software ecosystem
· Crisp oral and written communications in English and Thai
· A Bachelor’s Degree preferred.