Our client is a Cybersecurity leader in the Gartner leader chart .It is a multinational provider of software and combined hardware and software products for IT security, including network security, endpoint security, cloud security, mobile security, data security and security management. As of 2019, the company has approximately 5,000 employees worldwide
As a Cloud Sales Specialist with the company, you will have the exciting opportunity to drive revenue growth for The company’s latest cloud security technologies within an assigned geographic region. In this role, you will serve as a subject matter sales specialist, the “go to” resource for the field sales organization and customer interactions. You will be focused on developing, selling and closing revenue opportunities around The Company’s Cloud Security products for both large and small customers.
Presenting to customers as a sales expert in Cisco ACI, VMWare NSX, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud and other Cloud IaaS providers. Being able to present compelling business cases at all levels in the customer hierarchy, from network architects to CXOs. Often, you will be expected to discuss, with credibility, competitive offers in the marketplace and prove ours is the best option.
- Developing sales plans based on regional planning and pipeline that accelerate the adoption of The Company’s Cloud Security technologies.
- Fostering growth & tracking the Cloud sales pipeline by engaging with internal account teams, existing customers, net new prospects and key partners.
- Maintaining an accurate overlaying forecast of business opportunities and bookings in your assigned geography.
- Understanding and navigating customer procurement preferences, embrace the online marketplaces (AWS, Azure, Distis), chaperone customers to long term commitments, identify, escalate and resolve potential roadblocks.
- Preparing and giving regular business reviews to the management team highlighting attainment progress and challenges to closing business.
- Increasing awareness of The Company’s solutions in the market place through regional cadence with partner teams (VMWare, Cisco, AWS, Azure, Google, etc.), local and national resellers, distributors, existing and net new accounts and technology consultants.
- Collaborating with the Channel organization to enable our Partners to successfully sell and deploy The Company Cloud solutions.
- Helping to develop relationships with new Born-in-the-Cloud partners who are critical to Cloud products growth as well support relationship expansion with top existing partners for Public Cloud.
- Ensuring an active presence at relevant industry Trade Shows and The Company organized events.
- Delivering regular Webinars and Event keynote business and technical presentations.
- Growing to be a thought leader, trusted advisor and spokesperson for Cloud products.
- Developing and leveraging executive relationships required for your success.
- Knowledge of Cisco, VMWare, AWS, Azure, Open Stack and other cloud and security technologies – from a technology and a business driver standpoint. A proven track record in consultative selling.
- More than 5 years of cyber security or cloud technologies sales experience.
- Self-motivated and 'Whatever it takes' attitude to assist in closing a deal and deliver above quota results.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and develop/execute corresponding objectives.
- Strong verbal and written communications, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Experience getting into and successfully interfacing with “C” levels.
- Travel of 60%-80% within the designated region.