INSIDE CHANNEL MANAGER
Our Client who is a global leader in Video Management Systems is looking for an Inside Channel Manager (ICM)
The ICM will focus on software and hardware sales through the development of resellers within an assigned region. The ICM will work to develop and execute a scalable, cost effective and focused channel partner development process that will help increase the number of active selling partners, see YoY revenue growth, and accelerate the sales of newly signed partners.
What you get to do every day.
Develop and manage a region of channel partners as mutually agreed with management and field sales personnel. Your focus will be the generation, support, and continued growth of:
- video management software sales
- network video appliance sales
- Existing reseller partner development
- Provide on-boarding assistance to newly signed channel partners.
- Perform daily live software web demos.
- Lead informative and interactive webinars for resellers and end customers.
- Daily phone calls to assigned key partners to assist in growing their revenue stream with the company.
- Document demo & call activities and manage opportunities in Salesforce.
- Sales forecasting
- Work strategically with field sales CBM, reseller & solution partners to maximize revenue in assigned region.
- Quarterly travel into the assigned region required.
- Other tasks as assigned by manager.
What you will need to succeed.
- Inside Sales experience
- Channel partner management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- CRM experience
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgement with important matters.
- Ability to uphold organizational values.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Willingness to provide excellent customer service.
- Detail oriented
- High level of customer service orientation
- Available to travel