A member of the S&P 500 index and the Fortune 500, our client is a global MNC that enables and empowers businesses to change how people interact, acquire, analyze and act on data with flexible, intelligent, secure and collaborative solutions built for the next generation of business (digital and on-demand platform).
We are currently looking for a HUNGRY and DYNAMIC Account Director who will be responsible for driving new and incremental business revenue and maximizing sales opportunities.
This person will work closely and collaboratively with the internal team members, to identify, source and develop sales opportunities, provide product solutions, ensure customer satisfaction, and maintains positive ongoing relationships with the customers.
He/she will be tasked with introducing the company products and services to new and/or existing customers in addition to the development, implementation of strategic and tactical sales account plans. He/she will develop and maintain accurate sales and/or revenue forecasts and management of quota funnels.
The Main Responsibilities:
- Develops and manages relationships with acquired and/or existing customers HQ and/or decision making executives in Singapore or SEA in order to gain strategic positioning with decision makers, attain additional business, and retain existing revenue. Develops action plans to cross-sell and up-sell accounts to increase overall total customer spend with the company.
- Identifies, bids on, negotiates, and closes new sales opportunities in order to meet and exceed established sales and revenue quotas. Provides comprehensive account plans and strategies to win new business from new and/or existing accounts.
- Be a subject matter champion in Managed Security or Cloud Transformation or Adaptive Networks (SD-WAN, SASE etc). Candidates must have a minimum of 2 subjects to qualify
- Provides accurate and detailed weekly forecast funnel of identified and proposed opportunities in order to meet or exceed sales quota requirements.
- Provides input to sales management about trends and changes taking place within the customer’s organization and makes recommendations about future courses of action necessary of the company towards improving its position with the customer.
- Minimum 10 years of industry specific and sales experience
- At least 5-7 years of successful proven track record selling into large and/or global Enterprise organizations
- Knowledge and understanding of the telecom industries competitive landscape
- Experience selling Cloud Transformation – a MUST
- Some experience selling Security or Managed Security preferred
- To establish a sales portfolio plan that set-out the strategy to achieve your key performance metrics and build a sustainable pipeline over the next 12-24 months. To develop and maintain in
depth knowledge of the Prospects business and technology environment and drivers, relevant for the application of network IT services.
- Ability to open doors with Senior Executives/CXO in the South East Asia market
- Able to sell to C suite for digital transformation deals
- Experience building and maintaining relationships with management and C level executives
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles using solution selling techniques
- Must have HUNTER mentality / approach to sales – success in hunting for new logo
- Attention to detail with good organizational capabilities.
- Ability to prioritize with good time management skills
- Excellent communication, formal presentation and/or writing skills in English
- Self-motivated, pro-active, results-oriented professional with an ability to work with minimum direction
- A relevant Degree OR equivalent work experience
- Proficient user of Salesforce and other MS Office tools e.g. Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Possess solid business acumen and the ability to present and negotiate as well as build rapport with customers and partners
- Strong business acumen on tactical and strategic level
- An outgoing, personable, high energy and confident person with a strong will to succeed
- Ability to thrive in a fast-moving environment. Ability to relate business issues to IT initiatives
- Self-driven, motivated and results oriented
- Strong work ethic and commitment to integrity